Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon presented by MISFIT™
Walt Disney World® Resort
November 1-4, 2018
For more information, please contact Jennifer by email or by phone at 270-293-1975.
Join the celebration and prepare to feast on an exciting menu of races during the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend. There will be plenty of surprises, Disney entertainment, and an exclusive Post Race Party for runners and their guests.
Jennifer is a runDisney veteran and will be able to help you through the initial booking, offer tips and advice for making it across the finish line, while making sure that you plan some fun into the weekend as well. We cannot wait to see you at the starting line!
Disney Two Course Challenge presented by MISFIT™ ($345)
Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon presented by MISFIT™ ($199)
Disney Wine & Dine 10K presented by MISFIT™ ($125)
Disney Fall Feast 5K presented by MISFIT™ ($85)
What is included in your Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend presented by MISFIT™?
All Packages include:
- 2+ nights of resort accommodations (not included in bib price)
- 2+ day Magic Your Way® Base Ticket (not included in bib price)
- Finisher Medal(s)
- Participant Shirt
- Personalized Race Bib (*Must register by July 31, 2018 for your name to appear on bib)
- Virtual Goody Bag
- Downloadable Finisher Certificate
- On-course and post-race refreshments
- ChronoTrack B-tag timed race with live runner tracking sign up for friends and family
All bibs must include a MINIMUM 2 night resort stay and a MINIMUM 2-day Magic Your Way® Base Ticket. These are NOT included in the prices above. If you are an Annual Passholder, ask about how the ticket requirement can be waived.
Once bibs are paid for we will reach out to start planning the resort and ticket package portion of your stay. We can customize your resort accommodations and tickets to fit your needs. Minimum requirements apply. All bibs are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
* Participants must attend Race Bib Pick-Up at runDisney Health & Fitness Expo to receive their race bib and participant shirt. Finisher medals will be distributed to finishers during the race. None of these items will be mailed to registrants.
Wish Upon a Star agents supporting Kellsie’s Hope Foundation and Team Micah in the Disney Fall Feast 5K
All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos. As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney