written by Sara Toerner, Travel Specialist
One Word Review: AMAZING!!
You’ll LOVE the Norwegian Escape ship IF:
- You enjoy flexibility in your cruise experience, not set dining times and stuffy tuxedo dinners (though a Dress Up night is offered on many sailings)
- You are a solo traveler. NCL’s Studio Suites are innovative and cost-effective for the solo traveler; a great way to meet other solo travelers.
- You have been dissatisfied by value cruises
- You enjoy large ships with PLENTY of entertainment, shows, dining options, and activities
- You are annoyed by dated cruise ships. The Escape debuted in 2015.
- You are an upscale cruiser: The Haven’s luxurious staterooms, restaurant, and courtyard/pool are exclusive to Haven guests and feature an array of impressive benefits.
- Fun is on your cruise agenda, but so is relaxation.
- You’re traveling with kids or you’re traveling without. Escape offers both adults-only areas and kids-only clubs.
- You enjoy the latest, the greatest, the newest, or the most innovative things in life.
NCL’s most innovative ship ever built, the Escape, is ready to whisk you away to the Bahamas and The Caribbean from Miami. Get ready to escape on one of the newest and most exciting ships on the seas! Indulging in every whim is what unforgettable vacations are made of. Get ready to chase sunsets on The Waterfront. Explore a world of exotic flavors with two new restaurants from Iron Chef Jose Garces. Get closer to paradise with two quintessential Jimmy Buffett venues: Margaritaville at Sea and the 5 O’clock Somewhere Bar. Sip on some of Napa’s best blends at The cellars, A Michael Mondavi Family Wine Bar. Or try our unique specialty cocktails, hand-crafted by Bar Lab. Be dazzled by Broadway hits like After Midnight. Discover a new world of Freestyle Cruising on Norwegian Escape.
Ready to experience the Escape first-hand?